Tour with the Underground Tourist Guide
An exciting underground journey into the past.
Have you ever dreamt of time travel? In the Underground Tourist Passage dreams come true! The Underground Tourist Guide will show you the greatest secrets and fun facts about this place so that you will feel the atmosphere of the old Jarosław – its diversity and richness. You will try your hand in pottery making, find out what treasures were offered by merchants, what did camels do on the market square, visit the local port and take a virtual boat trip to Gdańsk. You will not only get to know history but also discover the possibilities offered by modern technologies and multimedia devices, thanks to which the tour is so exciting.
- Tours take place every 30 min.
- Up to 15 people can enter the Passage at the same time.
- Organized groups of over 15 people are divided into smaller ones and enter the Passage at least 15 minutes apart.
- Prior notification is recommended for organized group tours.
- The group leader visits for free.
- Admission for children up to 4 years of age is free of charge (except for organized groups).
- The tour takes about 40 minutes.