Tour with the PTTK – guide
Discover the history of the old Jarosław – the town of great richness, culture, politics and business.
Discover the fascinating history of the 16th/17th-century Jarosław which most likely will not change your life, but it will definitely change your perception of the town, once lying at the crossroads of different cultures, religions and… in the centre of the European trade. Why did it gain the status of one of the most prominent and richest towns in Poland? What role did the port on the San river play where majestic punts used to dock? And how did the efficient politics of the town owners contribute to its richness? You will find the answers to these and other questions while visiting the Underground Tourist Passage with the PTTK-guide.
|Groups up to 15 ppl.||30 zł|
|Groups over to 15 ppl.||Multiple|
- Up to 15 people can enter the Passage at the same time.
- Organized groups of over 15 people are divided into smaller ones and enter the Passage at least 15 minutes apart.
- Prior reservation is required.
- The group leader visits for free.
- The tour takes about 60 minutes.