The Golden Age of Jarosław
(Re)discover the brilliance of the town of fairs in the vast cellars and in the architecture of Jarosław.
The Underground Tourist Passage serves its visitors the history of the town in a clear and accessible form. The impressive exhibition stimulates curiosity and is an ideal starting point for exploring the town. Due to its great history, Jarosław has more than 600 monuments, the most valuable of which are centered around the Market Square. It is worth combining the visit to the Underground Tourist Passage with a sightseeing tour of the town with a PTTK-guide. Walking along the Golden Age route you will (re)discover Jarosław and see for yourself how much it has to offer.
- The offer is addressed mainly to groups of at least 8 people.
- Prior reservation is required.
- Up to 15 people can enter the Passage at the same time.
- Organized groups of over 15 people are divided into smaller ones and enter the Passage at least 15 minutes apart.
- Sightseeing tour is possible for groups of up to 30 people.
- The group leader visits for free.
- A tour with the PTTK-guide.
- The tour takes about 120 minutes.