Jarosław – the Town of Cellars
Discover the secrets of the Jarosław cellars! One ticket – two underground routes, double fun.
During a tour of the two underground tourist routes you will find out why Jarosław is sometimes called “the town of cellars”. These two places were once a part of the vast network of chambers and corridors serving as storehouses and natural refrigerators. Today they are a remarkable reminder of the great Jarosław fairs. While strolling the underground corridors you will encounter a story full of riches and fame but also of wartime and the great construction disaster, which led to almost complete annihilation of this part of the town. Together we will discover the secrets of the Jarosław cellars with just one ticket.
- The offer is addressed mainly to groups of at least 8 people.
- Prior reservation is required.
- Up to 15 people can enter the Passage at the same time.
- Organized groups of over 15 people are divided into smaller ones and enter the Passage at least 15 minutes apart.
- The group leader visits for free.
- A tour with the PTTK-guide.
- The tour takes about 90 minutes.